National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) was incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 with the objective to be a premier Aluminium producing company of global repute. NALCO is engaged in mining of Bauxite and manufacture of Alumina and Aluminum.
The product portfolio includes, Smelter grade Alumina, Aluminium ingots, rolled products, wire rods and billets. NALCO is a consistently profit making, Schedule ‘A’ Navratna CPSE, in Minerals and Metal sector under the administrative control of Ministry of Mines.
Qualification: Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM
Location: New Delhi
Procedure: Written Test & Personal Interview
Last Date: 20/11/2017
Salary:- Rs. 75,000 – Rs. 1,00,000/- Per Month
Website : http://www.pesb.gov.in
(a) The applicant should be a graduate with good academic record from a recognized University/Institute. Applicants with MBA/PGDM qualifications will have added advantage.
(b) The applicant should have at least five years of cumulative Marketing/Material Management experience during the last ten years in Minerals and metal sector.
How To Apply:
All applicants should send their applications as per the format.
1. The applicants should submit their applications through proper channel as follows:
(a) Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services: through Cadre Controlling authority.
(b) CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in CPSE: through the concerned Administrative Ministry.
(c) Below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
(d) CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in State PSE: through the concerned Administrative Secretary and Cadre Controlling Authority, if any, of the State Government.
(e) Below Board level in SPSE: through the concerned SPSE
(f) Private Sector: directly to the PESB.
2. Applicants from Private Sector must submit the following documents along with the application form:
(a) Annual Reports of the Company in which currently working for the 3 financial years preceding the calendar year in which the post is advertised (please provide URL or attach/enclose);
(b) Whether the company is listed or not; if yes, the documentary proof (please provide URL or attach/enclose);
(c) Evidence of working at Board level or at least a post of the level immediately below the board level ;
(d) Self-attested copies of documents in support of age and qualifications;
(e) The relevant Jobs handled in the past with details.
3. fill up the Application Form online against this Job Description on the website of PESB – http://pesbonline.gov.in/ and thereafter forward it online, as specified in para V(1);
4. fill up the Application Form online against this Job Description on the website of PESB – http://pesbonline.gov.in/, take a printout and send it offline, as specified in para V(1).
Last time/date of receipt of complete application duly forwarded in PESB is by 15.00 hours on 20/11/2017. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time/date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated time/date shall be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview.
Advertisement Link : For more details Click Here
Address : Shri Rajiv Rai , Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
- Central Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and the All India Services, will be eligible for consideration only on immediate absorption basis.
- The appointment shall be for a period of five years from the date of joining or upto the date of superannaution or until further orders, whichever is earlier
- ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY